Monday, January 30, 2012

Appartamento


No, that's not my apartment. But aren't those buildings pretty?! I've tried to get a shot of the outside of mine, but every time I stealthily try to take out my baby blue camera and take a pic, someone walks by and says something in italian and I get nervous.

(this is my apartment! the kitchen/living/dining room)

(the makeshift triple which is sort of a double because alex and i literally share a bed)

(our kitchen-wall. Rome doesn't do microwaves or dishwashers)

(The view from one of our terraces)

It's not exactly the most updated apartment but it's pretty big and in a nice, neighborhoody area. We have an illy cafe right at the corner and a frutteria with great fresh produce down the street. And regardless, my little roman neighborhood beats living in the slums of college park any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment